Monday, January 7, 2019

Wade Blogs' - Honest Restaurant Reviews #1 - Buffalo Wild Wings

I used to love going to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Every time I would go I would get the naked tenders and some fries with a salad.

I tried that today and it was totally a waste of time.

I walked in to the place and it was not busy at all.  There was one other guy in my section. And it looked like he was about through. I sat down at my table and waited.  Several minutes later, a waitress showed up and got my drink order. Wound up having to be sweet tea. That took forever. But I waited and waited. Finally she brought my toooo sweeeet tea over and I immediately went into sugar shock! Lord there was enough sugar in there for 3 sweet teas.  I about broke down and left but stayed on since the other place I wanted to eat was closed on Mondays.

I ordered my simple order Naked Tenders, Fries and a salad with Ranch dressing. So I sat back sipping my sugar overload and waited. I noticed the waitress stopping to look at something on the other guy's phone.  Maybe a coupon I thought?!?!  Anyways, I waited a long time again. I don't know how long went by on the the game playback on TV. Finally it came out.

First thing I noticed was no fries. "Hey" said I  "There are no fries here."  "Well..." she said dismissively. " I can get you some but... "  "Nah, don't worry" (just get out of here!)  So I sat there, ate crappy salad, soggy tenders and just fumed.

The waitress checked on the other guy, who kept showing her phone messages, making me believe he was more than a customer.

I didn't say anything to them before I left. I just left angry and came home to type this. I hope someone reads this and goes to another place for sure!

Never again to the deep South Side Buffalo Wild Wings.   You really clucked up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment