Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Where am I going with this blog?

I have a habit of starting stuff and then losing momentum.  As witnessed by the irregularity of posting on this blog. But that's going to change... (pause for guffaws) and it starts now. I am going to post whatever comes to my mind. Now that is a scary scary thought.  My mind is a depot for many MANY different things. But since my stroke, a lot of these thoughts don't last for long.

I may want to review a movie or TV show. I may want to review a restaurant. I may want to tell you a story about what happened to me or what I saw. I may just want to share something I read. Whatever it is, and if it is important enough to me, I will post it.

So I am going to carry a notebook or tablet with me and take notes on what I see. Don't freak out if I see you and start writing. You may have just reminded me of something I needed to share. I am going to grind this stuff out and get me a blog chock full o' stuff.

On this blog I vow!!!           

Wade "The Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment